Author(s): Dale Carnegie
Worry affects everyone and descends with ease upon work, money, family life and relationships. This book offers practical strategies for breaking out of this destructive habit, before it breaks you.
Dale Carnegie shows how worry has been conquered by thousands, some famous, but most just ordinary people, and offers practical suggestions for leading a more positive and enjoyable life. Worry-free tips include:
- Fundamental facts you should know about worry
- A magic formula for solving worry situations
- How to eliminate fifty per cent of your business worries
- Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness
- How to keep from worrying about criticism
- Six ways to prevent fatigue and worry
- Personal tips from those who have conquered worry
Try his methods today and this book could change the way of your future.
How to break the worry habit - before it breaks you. 19980105
Dale Carnegie, known as 'the arch-priest of the art of making friends', pioneered the development of personal business skills, self-confidence and motivational techniques. His books, notably this classic, have sold tens of millions worldwide and continue to do so even in today's markedly changed environment.